College starts at 7:55 a.m. and closed at 1:30 p.m. on Monday to Thursdays and 12:30 on Fridays. Punctuality is highly stressed. College gates are closed at 7:55a.m. sharp. Students reaching late will not be allowed to enter the college premises, students are required to attend the morning assembly every day.
White tie-collar shirt with PEFC logo on left pocket, Navy blue trousers, Navy blue tie with PEFC logo, black leather belt with PEFC logo, black socks and black shoes.
White Shalwar Kameez with PEFC logo on left pocket and white Dupatta with Navy blue piping, black socks and black shoes.
Navy Blue Coat or Pull over for both Boys and Girls.
Students are required to observe proper decorum throughout their stay in accordance with the prevalent rules of behavior.
80% attendance is compulsory, without which a student is not allowed to appear in the final exams as a PEF College candidate.
- All absences including those approved in advance will be counted as days absent, unless the absence is for a college sponsored activity.
- A student who is absent from college for a day or more must provide an application for leave from parents on the very first day back to college.
- Leave is to be applied only under inevitable circumstances.
- Leave for reason other than sudden illness must be applied well before time.
- For sick leave a medical certificate will be required.
- Absence without leave application for six days or more makes a student liable for withdrawl from college.